LifeWays takes its inspiration from Rudolf Steiner, founder of Waldorf Education, and develops home as the model and life as the curriculum for young children from birth to six. Enroll in our year-long programs or introductory online courses to deepen your home life or inspire your work with young children.
- Learn through 220 in-class hours plus mentoring
- Many regional locations
- Additional 240 in-class hours and mentored teaching
- At Kimberton Waldorf School in PA
- Introductory courses you take from home
- CEUs for childcare providers
- LifeWays books, videos, MP3s and more
- In-home and center-based care
- Find a program for your child
- List your own program
Attend a LifeWays Certificate TrainingArizona, March 2017 - March 2018 Pennsylvania, June 2017 - March 2018 Oregon, July 2017 – July 2018 California Coast, August 2017 – June 2018 Colorado, August 2017 - May 2018 Wisconsin, October 2017 - August 2018 Continuation Program for Early Childhood Teaching - June 2018 - July 2019 New England, Dates TBD
LifeWays Workshops and Online CoursesCreating Home Away from Home: A Course for Home Childcare Providers
Online - Start Any Time! Who Me, Make a Doll?
Vaughan, ONT - June 24-25, 2017 The Living Arts - Cornerstones of Care
Online, Sept 6 - Oct 4, 2017 Healthy Home Rhythms
Online - Start any time!