We noticed that your PayPal session for LifeWays did not go through. Were you having a problem completing your payment? Here are a few tips and things you can try, as well as contact info to get more help from us, if you need it:
- LifeWays uses PayPal as its secure payment processor for all online transactions. You do NOT need a PayPal account to pay through PayPal. You may pay as a Guest using any major credit card. The Guest option is shown below the PayPal login option on the payments page. Of course, if you do have a PayPal account, you are welcome to use that as well.
- Try again – we’re sorry you need to go through the process again and hope it will work this time.
- If it still didn’t work, ask us for help:
- If you suspect our site is broken, email firstname.lastname@example.org and describe the problem.
- If you’re having trouble getting your payment to go through or have another question about payment, contact Michael Aldinger at our financial office, email@example.com or call (405)343-7211. Michael can help you with your issue and/or take your payment over the phone if necessary.
We’re sorry you’re having trouble, and we’re happy to help if we can!
The LifeWays Team