An Online Course with Rahima Baldwin Dancy
April 3 to May 11, 2019
Imagine a home life that is nourishing for every member of the family, including yourself!
Join Rahima Baldwin Dancy online for this five-week class in which you will build up a picture of your home life.
- Explore what is working for you and what isn’t on the physical, rhythmical, emotional, and spiritual levels of your home
- Be inspired by the experiences shared by Rahima and other participants
- Determine what you want to do next toward creating a home life that is more supportive for every member of the family
Every Wednesday for five weeks you will receive a new lesson including:
- Two videos with Rahima and others
- Suggestions to guide you in exploring the various levels of home life
- Inspiring and thoughtful articles, blog posts and other resources
- Practical activities to try and questions to explore with Rahima and other participants in our lively online discussion group
BONUS: Live Conference Call with Rahima
In addition, you will be able to join a live conference call with Rahima during the last week of the course — or listen to the recording at a later time.
This course will work for you, regardless of your living situation or how much time you spend at home! Designed for parents with children of all ages, it can be accessed at any time in the future to “re-create” the picture again as your children grow or your life situation changes through moving, having a new baby, or other events.
By exploring four different “levels” of your current home—just as it is—you’ll be uniquely ready to bring new awareness and intention to consciously creating the kind of home life your heart desires, one which is supportive to every member of the family, including yourself!
- Home-making, NOT House work!
Exploring together the importance of intentional home making and the cultural forces affecting it today
- Level One: Physical Aspects
Looking at the physical aspects of your house or apartment can reveal what is important to you and the “gesture” of your home
- Level Two: Rhythmical Aspects
Considering the daily, weekly and yearly activities of family life
- Level Three: Emotional Aspects
How are the relational aspects and what is the emotional tone of family life?
- Level Four: Spiritual/Values Aspects
What are your “Family Values” and how can they guide your life together?
Rahima Baldwin Dancy is appreciated for being a compassionate and humorous presenter on the dilemmas of parenting. She is internationally known as the author of You Are Your Child’s First Teacher, Encouraging your child’s natural development from birth to age six, which has been translated into seven languages. Prior to becoming a Waldorf early childhood teacher in 1982, she authored Special Delivery and was a pioneer in the homebirth and midwifery movement. Rahima was a founding board member of LifeWays North America. She and her husband, Agaf, have raised four adult children and now enjoy having four grandchildren. They live in Boulder, Colorado.
REGISTER now! Only $150 for unlimited access