Location: Tucson, AZ
Director: Tiffany Manoukian, Student Services
October 11, 2019 Evening only
October 12-15, 2019
February 15-22, 2020
May 30-June 6, 2020
July 25- August 1, 2020
Location: Tucson Waldorf School
LifeWays Early Childhood Certification Trainings are offered throughout North America.
It is with GREAT JOY that we announce that a new session will begin in Tucson, AZ in October 2019!
Completing the LifeWays Training can open NEW Opportunities for you:
• Childcare providers in homes and centers • Early childhood assistants, teachers and nannies • Parents and grandparents • Parent-child teachers • Early Childhood Aftercare teachers • Homeschool parents. Become the parent or early childhood professional you long to be.
LifeWays students learn from master teachers in 200+ in-class hours over a year’s time. Additionally, mentor-supported independent study enriches learning between sessions. The LifeWays curriculum is divided into four categories:
- Human Growth and Development – based on the insights of Rudolf Steiner and others
- Child, Family and Community – home health care practices, unique and beautiful handwork, gardening and meal planning, meaningful celebrations and festivals, self-care and more
- Program Curriculum – deepening your classroom and in-home practices (artistic and practical, nature and nurture); fundamentals of establishing child care, parent-child, after-school and daily homeschool rhythms; and more
- Living Arts – learn the Living Arts as developed by LifeWays and the keys to joyful, purposeful living through Practical Activity, Nurturing Care, Creative Exploration and Social Awareness
LifeWays students graduate with a renewed sense of joie de vivre in their daily lives. Strengthened by an amazing view of the developing human being, a lifted experience of personal growth, guidance in establishing successful programs and a sense of being grounded in the practical, artistic and nurturing skills, they tell us over and over again that this training was a life-changing experience for them.
The journey through the training was incredible and life-changing. I can’t believe how much I’ve learned this past year, but this made me realize how much more I can learn if I choose to (which I do!) I loved our ceremony and the sense of accomplishment it brought. What I loved most though, was meeting each of you wonderful people and working with you to create something beautiful and meaningful. Rhoda Kambandu
Core Teaching Staff:
Cynthia Aldinger is founder and Executive Director of LifeWays North America; author of Life is the Curriculum and Home Away from Home: LifeWays Care of Children and Families.
Tiffany Manoukian, Student Services Director, resides in the magical Sonoran Desert with her husband and four children and is currently the Parent/Child Director for the Tucson Waldorf School. She completed her LifeWays Early Childhood Certificate in Phoenix, AZ in March 2018 while serving as both the Administrative Assistant and cook. She also has a degree in business finance, and has completed the Mothering Arts postpartum training.
Join us in Tucson! The training will be held at Tucson Waldorf School in the magical foothills of the Santa Catalina mountains, at the doorstep of the Sonoran desert.
Housing and Childcare: While LifeWays does not directly provide housing or childcare, we are happy to provide applicants with contact information for local resources.
Meals: Snacks and daily organic hot lunches are included in tuition. Students provide their own breakfast and dinner
Your journey toward joy-filled and purpose-full living begins in October, 2019, won’t you join us in Tucson?
Contact the Student Services Director to learn about the application process.