In this video LifeWays childcare providers talk about their calling
The Revolution that we urgently need in child care could start with you!
Maybe it will start with your child care home or center or aftercare program. Awakening your staff or your director to an enlightened understanding of child development based on joyful living and meaningful activity could reinvigorate and renew your love of the work.
Maybe it will start in your own home. Learning how to create rhythm and order that lightens your load and brings levity back into your family life could increase your ratio of smiles over frowns.
Maybe it will start with your parent-child or parent-infant program. Creating a nurturing atmosphere that awakens parents to a deeper understanding of their children and how to create meaningful home life while having fun might help everyone relax.
Or maybe it is your own attitude to life that could use some revolutionizing. Learning more about the wholeness of being human – body, soul and spirit – from the perspective of the spiritual scientific research of Rudolf Steiner and other human development researchers could open your mind in ways you never expected.
Enrich your family life or find a new career as a childcare provider in a home or center.
You will learn
- how to craft beautiful, purposeful things
- how to make music for yourself and for children
- how to move with grace and strength and good posture
- how to make puppets and tell stories
- how to set up your own child care business
- how to clean and care for your home or work environment
- how to create daily/weekly schedules that invigorate rather than exhaust
- how to create simple, wholesome meals
- how to understand yourself, children and other adults better
- how to practice mindfulness
- how to offer nourishing and nurturing care to yourself and others during illness
- how to celebrate life
Be a part of the solution, not the status quo! Help children reclaim childhood. Help yourself reclaim simplicity. Help your family and other families reclaim levity and delight.
Is this training for you? Only you can know. We encourage you to talk it over with one of our training directors or our executive director. Just click on Request more info and we’ll get in touch.